The main thoughts from the most recent sermon message received at my church were that we need to be intentional about growing, intentional about what we feed our soul, and intentional about setting priorities in life. When we ask for God’s help to fulfill our purpose, there is a ripple effect that gets bigger and bigger. What we pass on keeps the ripple effect going for many years.
There is a video that demonstrates how kindness and generosity passed on today creates a ripple effect that will influence the future. This day with God, I’m thankful for family, friends, and for videos like this one that give a lift for each day: Paid In Full with One Glass of Milk. Take 2 ½ minutes to watch. Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless :)
- Passing It On (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- Ripples is here! (journalread.wordpress.com)
- The Spirit of Thanksgiving (longversion.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving is the time to follow up on those feelings of gratitude for all we have ~ Reed (2rqod.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (inspirationdailyblog.wordpress.com)