In yesterday’s post Collection of Prayers, I ask for you to imagine the content and volume of the prayers of all the saints as recorded in Revelation 8:3-4. Our prayers have so much power. Take some time today to be silent for a few minutes to pray. Talk to Him about some issue, ask for help, and listen to Him for a way to fix the issue. Are there problems you are trying to fix at work? Are there issues at home that need to be worked out?
As God’s people, we are on the same team going in the same direction. I’m reminded of a video about how geese work as a team at this link: Pulling Together – Simple Truths.
Here are a few things we can learn about teamwork from geese:
- They fly in a V formation which creates uplift for those behind
- They share a common direction; therefore the pull together and get to where they want to go faster
- They accept help from others as well as give help
- When the ones in front get tired, they fall to the back and let others take over the lead
- They honk to encourage each other
I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. – Philemon 1:16